Ads 720 x 90

Letters To Juliet Hairstyles

I went and saw the movie "Letters To Juliet" recently and fell in love with some of the hairstyles they did on the main character, Sophie (Amanda Seyfried.) Truth be told, I think I was paying more attention to the hair styles than I was the actual movie. I tend to have that problem sometimes! :)

After seeing all of these cute hairdos, I was wishing that we wouldn't have cut the Princess's hair!
Here's the first hairstyle that I thought was especially cute. A simple twisted half pony.......
letters to juliet hairstyle from the back Here's our attempt to recreate this lovely Amanda Seyfried hairstyle:



And this one: We've actually done similar stuff with a quick twist across the front before. I'm guessing you have too.
amanda seyfried front twist This one was my favorite! I looked all over and couldn't find a picture of the back of this hairstyle though. If you watch the movie, you'll see it towards the end (at the wedding.) And yes, I may have to rent the video when it comes out just so that I can see this hairstyle again.

Here's the front.....
letters to juliet hairdo And a closer view. I love the loose elegant waves. A perfect example of "messy cute."
amanda seyfried hairstyle A side view......
letters to juliet braided wedding hairstyle It was loosely braided like this on both sides. And then in the back, it was brought together with a cute braided bun thingy. It really was gorgeous! I would try and recreate it for you, but.... snip, snip, remember? :( You may have to go see this chick flick yourself just for this hairstyle!

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Trending This Week

  • Elizabeth Smart Wedding Dress
    27 of 38 stephanie de lannoy 2012. The bride found her alita graham gown at new yorks famed kleinf…
    Elizabeth Smart Wedding Dress
  • Hot Deals Woman Coat
    Cheap Price for Super Thin Jacket Women 2020 Summer Hooded Coat Plus Size Loose Zip Pink Striped Fu…
    Hot Deals Woman Coat
  • Gold Ring 5 Gram
    Gold Ring 5 Gram . You can buy these fashionable rings for next to nothing. Type total cost dia…
    Gold Ring 5 Gram
  • Ruby Ring Heart
    Ruby Ring Heart . Ruby and diamond ring in. Heart ruby ring $ a heart shaped ruby and white bri…
    Ruby Ring Heart
  • Hot Deals Woman Jackets Female Winter
    Best Offer of Parkas Women Oversized Jackets Female Winter Lamb Velvet Stand Collar Fluffy Coats 2…
    Hot Deals Woman Jackets Female Winter
Subscribe Our Newsletter