Ads 720 x 90

Heads Up.... And Some Bad News :(

First of all, I still haven't heard from the winner of our Strawllers Contest. If you entered that one, please go check here to see if it is you!

In other business, I'm so sad. My old computer "died" and I had a whole bunch of hairstyles and videos saved that may not be recoverable. (Not to mention some random pictures of my kids.) I've got a computer guy looking at it, but he's saying it doesn't look good. The worst part is, these were LONG hairstyles. Since we've cut the princess's hair, I can't recreate them even if I wanted to.

Luckily I do have several (as in quite a few) hairdo's saved on my sd cards that hadn't been transferred over to the computer yet. But geesh, it's depressing to lose all the others. I feel worse about losing the pictures than I do about the computer. I guess it's a good lesson for everyone else. Don't have your stuff saved in just one location!

That's my depressing rant for the day! Thanks for listening. ;)

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Trending This Week

  • Elizabeth Smart Wedding Dress
    27 of 38 stephanie de lannoy 2012. The bride found her alita graham gown at new yorks famed kleinf…
    Elizabeth Smart Wedding Dress
  • Hot Deals Woman Coat
    Cheap Price for Super Thin Jacket Women 2020 Summer Hooded Coat Plus Size Loose Zip Pink Striped Fu…
    Hot Deals Woman Coat
  • Gold Ring 5 Gram
    Gold Ring 5 Gram . You can buy these fashionable rings for next to nothing. Type total cost dia…
    Gold Ring 5 Gram
  • Ruby Ring Heart
    Ruby Ring Heart . Ruby and diamond ring in. Heart ruby ring $ a heart shaped ruby and white bri…
    Ruby Ring Heart
  • Hot Deals Woman Jackets Female Winter
    Best Offer of Parkas Women Oversized Jackets Female Winter Lamb Velvet Stand Collar Fluffy Coats 2…
    Hot Deals Woman Jackets Female Winter
Subscribe Our Newsletter