First of all, I still haven't heard from the winner of our Strawllers Contest. If you entered that one, please go check here to see if it is you!
In other business, I'm so sad. My old computer "died" and I had a whole bunch of hairstyles and videos saved that may not be recoverable. (Not to mention some random pictures of my kids.) I've got a computer guy looking at it, but he's saying it doesn't look good. The worst part is, these were LONG hairstyles. Since we've cut the princess's hair, I can't recreate them even if I wanted to.
Luckily I do have several (as in quite a few) hairdo's saved on my sd cards that hadn't been transferred over to the computer yet. But geesh, it's depressing to lose all the others. I feel worse about losing the pictures than I do about the computer. I guess it's a good lesson for everyone else. Don't have your stuff saved in just one location!
That's my depressing rant for the day! Thanks for listening. ;)
Trending This Week
-
The Best Women ShoesGood Chance of Old shoes women 2020 spring and autumn new fashion wild sports casual shoes thick bo…
-
Cookie Cutter Waterfall Braid TutorialFor our braiding tutorial this week, we have combined a " cookie cutter braid " and a &qu…
-
Braided Edge Reverse Banded Fishtail BraidToday we are sharing a fun new braid! The Braided Edge Reverse Banded Fishtail. We love this brai…
-
Waterfall Braid Maker Tutorial & ReviewThis week we are trying out the "waterfall braid maker" by Conair. We noticed this produ…
-
St. Patrick's Day Hairdo IdeaI wasn't planning on posting today. But, this *pre-St. Patricks's hairstyle just turned out…
Popular Search
-
Wedding Anniversary Gifts By YearWe also include a range of specific items that exemplify each theme to help you think about someth…
-
Hot Promotions DIMANAF Plus Size Jackets Coats Women Clothing Bomber Jacket Pockets DenimBest Chance of DIMANAF Plus Size Jackets Coats Women Clothing Bomber Jacket Pockets Denim Lady Out…
-
The Best Woman Coat for Summer Outdoor Riding E-BIKELimited Offer for Summer Outdoor Riding E-BIKE Coat Masked Hooded Quick-Dry Breathable Sun Protect…
-
Family Tree Wedding Ed Sheeran WifeEd sheeran and cherry seaborn are husband and wife. Explore how the celebrity world connects. …
-
Wedding Anniversary Quotes When One Parent Is DeceasedHave a nice trip quotes to wish healthy and happy journey 55 encouraging condolence message on dea…
Post a Comment
Post a Comment